Our gang

Our gang

Momma can run

Momma can run
Can you see "Momma" on my new running shoes from my girls

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The wheel came back around

What an exhausting week and a half! Not all bad; just challenging.

Love is always in the air I feel really great!

Daughters are doing well, mom & dad are well, my best friends support me, my Lab still looks forward to see me and love is all around. It is US remember Christopher?

Of course I can't help but sing...

"From time to time, I have regrets for all the things I didn't say... that were on my list.

From time to time, my memory slips,
But you're the one thing in my life I won't forget.

There'll never be a minute of the day... I won't think of you.
My feelings are so strong in me... I feel it through and through.

There'll never be a night that's so dark.. that we won't shine.
Or a dream that we've lost.. that we can't find.

You'll always be.. the one for me,
I think of you from time to time and in between."
~Rascal Flats


No comments: