Our gang

Our gang

Momma can run

Momma can run
Can you see "Momma" on my new running shoes from my girls

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Today begins a new day

My first blog....
and I'm still working out the layout and background. When this goes live; well, give it time.

Today is a good day and I thank the Universe for what I have right in front of me. My family, children, job, home, my labrador retriever and Christopher.

The alarm went off at 6:30 a.m. this morning and I couldn't get out of bed because my shades were down and cloudy outside. After, falling back to sleep my subconsious mind woke me up again and I turned over and patted my 6 yr old on the arm and said: "wake up honey." Headed downstairs to make a cup of tea and lunch for my 6 yr old. Off to school and work we went.

I love my drive to work in the morning because I can crank up the volume for a CD I am listening to. I'm sure our morning commuters just love me, or they think I'm to old to rock and roll.

I'm not too old to rock and roll but I may be too old to burn the candle at both ends. This I don't do anymore anyway; it takes me more time to recover these days and can be quite embarrassing.

Well, I've posted and now it's back to work. Today is a new day and I am embracing it.

1 comment:

Tyson and Reannin said...

Yay for getting a blog! Doesn't it feel great to write out stuff and keep everyone informed??? I love you!